If you are looking for a step by step guide to signing up for ClickBank, then you have come to the right place. The sign up process is solely straight forward and should only take about 5 minutes to do and is accurate at the time of writing. The steps below look as if it is involved, but it is not and is only detailed for those less sure of themselves.
The sign up steps are as follows:
- Go to ClickBank website
- On the top line of the main page (same line as the search box), click on "Sign Up" ( in smaller gray text)
- The "ClickBank Signup Form" screen will show. This is divided into 3 areas as follows:
- "Where shall we send your check?" must be completed accurately with your real name or business name depending on how you are running your business. Otherwise you may have trouble receiving your earnings check or still still, have trouble in getting the check accepted by your bank if the name is not correct. So get professional advice if you are uncertain.
- "How can we contact you?" also needs to be accurate. If ClickBank are having trouble with your account, then you will want them to contact you to get matters sorted out ASAP.
- "Select an account nickname for your new account". This is where you will need to show some imagination. The nickname that you come up with, is to be between 5 and 10 characters long and made up of only letters or numbers. This nickname must be easily remembered by yourself and also be easily written without errors. So do not pick something that may be cryptic and you have to think about it. If you make a mistake in quoting this nickname on any sites that calls for your ClickBank ID, then you will not be credited with any contracts that you would have earned from the sales made. It is also worth noting that this nickname is public and visible to anyone involved with the transaction.
- At the bottom of the form, you are asked to agree to the terms and conditions. This needs to be checked before you can submit the form. Once you have done this, you are almost complete in signing up your ClickBank account.
- Once submitted an email is sent to your email address as quoted on the "ClickBank Signup Form" screen. This will appear almost immediately. If it does not appear in a few minutes, check your "Trash" box on your email account in case it was automatically classified as trash by mistake.
- Open the email and note the "confirmation code" as quoted on a piece of paper or print out the email and then click on link found in the email.
- On the screen opened, it will ask you to enter the confirmation code and the text from an image box and click finish.
- A "ClickBank Signup Complete" screen will now appear. It will confirm that you have completed the signup process and it will also confirm your "account nickname" and "account password". It is best to print this screen and save it.
Finally to log into your account, go to ClickBank website http://www.clickbank.com and select the login option found on the same line as the Signup option.